VacanciesContent Manager, Remote work
Main purpose of the job:
We are seeking a Content Manager for contributing to YouTube channels and Instagram maintenance, optimization and promotion.
Our ideal candidatehas experience of working with CMS YouTube, Yandex metric, Google analytics.
Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/telephone/face to face. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language.
Can take responsibility for the quality of own work. Work in an organized manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Screen and select relevant topics for most efficient publications of important video at YouTube channel;
- Create and edit video titles to increase views and the audience;
- Stick to the editor's policies;
- Work with the channel tools for video preparation and publishing;
- Work with CMS YouTube;
- Prepare analytics and contribute to the channel development strategy;
- Set up and control the tools to promote video;
- Agree publications;
- Collaborate with partners on texts translation;
- Monitor and respond to users, communicate with subscribers;
- Collate, consolidate the statistics upon request;
- Any other tasks/duties as deemed necessary by the manager.
Requirements essential to the position:
Skills and competencies
- Intermediate level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
In return we offer:
- Work in a stable company, market leader.
- Competitive salary, the size of which depends on qualifications and experience of the prospective employee.
- Health Insurance, upon successful completion of probation period.
- Remote work.
We are looking for a E-Commerce & Marketing Manager to join our pre-opening team to drive sales growth. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this role will focus on projects to deliver aggressive sales targets for the Hotel and Restaurant. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of e-commerce hotel and restaurant management, hotel and/or restaurant experience, and what drives guests' engagement and sales.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and collaborate with cross-functional partners to assist in the management of all aspects of the e-commerce business including; planning, content development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website, analytics and technologies.
- Lead the day-to-day management of the hotel and restaurant e-commerce business including, content/image asset development, promotional campaigns, usability testing, project management and reporting
- Evaluate, manage and prioritize e-commerce initiatives
- Manage digital marketing calendar for hotel and restaurant launches, site updates, marketing communications, promotions, etc.
- Optimize web content according to industry best practices, including SEO
- Develop and present regular competitive analyses and audits of e-commerce best practices and convert analyses into insights and new ideas
- Collaborate with sales to create optimized hotel and restaurant pages
- Manage and develop social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram), including content creaetion and online reviews
- Manage all aspects of guest acquisition including SEM, SEO, Email, Digital Advertising, Social, Loyalty and Reactivation campaigns
- Contribute to weekly digital reporting and monitor/measure and report daily site trends and content performance that map back to business goals and KPI's
- 3 plus years managing e-commerce in hospitality or restaurant business
- Strong understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to track performance and use of multi-variant tools
- Excellent project management, time management and prioritization skills
- Needs to be a self-starter and collaborative team player with the ability to quickly develop and understand current processes, drive process improvements, work effectively with multiple teams
- Strong communication skills
- Experience writing marketing briefs and press releases
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labor Code in an international company;
- "Best employee" nomination;
- Medical insurance;
- Quarterly bonus based on results;